Tel.: +31 (0)20 312 28 71
Handy: +31(0) 6 295 12 247
Herman leads the Commercial Contracting & Litigation practice and specialises in advising and assisting both national and international companies on corporate and commercial law issues. Additionally he is an experienced litigator.
- Litigation before the Enterprise Chamber for a listed Swedish client about issues of corporate law.
- Litigation in summary proceedings before the Dutch courts for a Hong Kong based professional service provider (as plaintiff) about issues of contract law.
- Implementing a distribution network in the Netherlands and Germany for a US based machine producer.
- Litigation before the Dutch courts for a Germany based producer of packaging machines (as defendant) about issues of international contract law and product liability.
- Assisting a Turkish based company in relation to the international execution of a Turkish verdict.
Herman graduated in Dutch Law at the University of Tilburg and subsequently studied at the University of Minnesota Law School (LL.M.). Before joining Heussen in 2018, Herman worked as in-house Litigation Counsel for one of the largest companies in The Netherlands. Herman is fluent in Dutch and English.
Herman has registered the principal legal practice area CIVIL LAW / LITIGATION in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal practice areas (rechtsgebiedenregister). Based on this registration, he is required to obtain ten (10) training credits per calendar year in each registered principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.
AmsterdamHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Sprachkenntnisse: Niederländisch, Englisch