Nils E.W. van Dijkman
Tel.: +31 (0)20 312 28 11
Handy: +31 (0)6 222 30 516
Nils is a partner in the employment law practice. He advises on various employment law matters, with a particular emphasis on reorganisations, employment law aspects of mergers and acquisitions, industrial relations, cross-border employment and employee participation issues (works councils). He advises both Dutch and international companies, as well as their executives.
- Reorganising headquarters and factories of one of the largest international companies in the Food Sector, including negotiations with the works council and the trade unions regarding a social plan;
- Negotiating and reaching a collective bargaining agreement with the relevant trade unions;
- Reorganising a leading chain in the Fashion Industry, including collective dismissal and related litigation;
- Litigation for one of the largest companies in Facility Management regarding a dispute about the employment law consequences of a tender procedure;
- Dismissal of a Swedish company’s CEO in the Netherlands.
Nils was Chairman of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the Netherlands (2007-2015) and has been awarded the title of Honorary Member. The Legal500 describes Nils as "flexible, down-to-earth and result-driven". Nils is member of VAAN (Dutch employment lawyers association), EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association) and the IBA (International Bar Association). Nils is fluent in Dutch, English and Swedish (native). He heads HEUSSEN’s Sweden Desk.
AmsterdamHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Sprachkenntnisse: Niederländisch, Englisch, Schwedisch