Martijn B. Koot
Phone: +31 (0)20 312 28 15
Mobile: +31 (0)6 466 38 141
Martijn is a partner in the corporate law and banking & finance practices and focuses primarily on cross-border corporate and financial reorganizations, acquisitions and joint ventures and on cross-border financial transactions including but not limited to syndicated lending, acquisition and leveraged financing and asset-based lending.
- Acting on behalf of a privately owned Canadian supplier of lime and limestone products in connection with various cross border financing arrangements with external lenders;
- Acting on behalf of a Russian bank regarding certain credit facilities granted to several companies and the establishment of various security rights
- Acting on behalf of a leading multinational hygiene products company based in Sweden in connection with various cross border corporate and financial reorganizations;
- Acting on behalf of a French bank, acting through its New York branch in connection with a syndicated credit agreement and the establishment of various security rights;
- Advising of, and providing transaction support to a US-based private equity firm, active in the energy sector, regarding various acquisitions, joint ventures and investments in Asia, Australia and Spain.
Martijn speaks Dutch and English fluently. She co-heads HEUSSEN’s North America desk and is a member of the ABA (American Bar Association).
Martijn has registered the principal legal practice area BANKING & FINANCE in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal practice areas (rechtsgebiedenregister). Based on this registration, she is required to obtain ten (10) training credits per calendar year in each registered principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.
AmsterdamHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Foreign languages: Dutch, English