Stef T. van Heezik
Phone: +31 (0)20 312 28 78
Stef is an associate in the corporate law practice and advises and assists both national and international companies on M&A transactions, commercial contracts and corporate and commercial litigation.
- Assisting and providing transaction support to a German based solar power developer for the acquisition of and participation in Dutch solar power developers.
- Implementing a distribution network in multiple EU countries for one of the biggest Chinese car manufacturers.
- Litigation before a Dutch court for a Swedish listed company selling innovative table setting concepts, accessories and take-away solutions to businesses and consumers.
- Part of the team assisting a leading Dutch childcare company with the acquisition of several childcare companies.
- Litigation in summary proceedings before a Dutch court for a company active in the field of production, sale and installation of gas equipment.
Stef graduated in “Private Law: Commercial Practice” from the University of Amsterdam and graduated in “European and Global” Law from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona). Stef joined HEUSSEN in 2019. He is fluent in Dutch and English.
AmsterdamHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Foreign languages: Dutch, English