Martina F.M. Priekaar
Teléfono: +31 (0)20 312 28 19
Móvil: +31(0)6 113 31 084
Martina is a candidate civil-law notary in the corporate law practice (notarial services) with focus on (cross-border) mergers and take-overs, investment rounds, (international) restructurings and demergers. Martina has also experience with different types of real-estate transactions.
- Assisting and advising of several (start-up) companies with the set-up of the legal structure and their first and successive investment rounds;
- Assisting with and coordinating of an international restructuring for a listed company;
- Assisting with and advising on a legal demerger, which consisted of both foreign and domestic assets;
- Assisting with various capital contributions by issues of shares or as share premium payment for one of the largest German companies that develops and produces integrated climate and energy solutions;
- Assisting on the purchase and transfer of building land and real-estate for one of the largest privately held real estate investors in the world.
Martina studied notarial law at the University of Utrecht and fiscal law at the University of Amsterdam and has successfully completed the postgraduate degree for notarial professionals in 2012. Martina is fluent in Dutch and English and is a member of the Royal Notaries Organisation (KNB).
ÁmsterdamHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Nederland (Países Bajos)
Foreign languages: neerlandés, inglés