Martijn B. Koot
Martijn is a partner in the corporate law and banking & finance practices and focuses primarily on cross-border corporate and financial reorganizations, acquisitions and joint ventures and on cross-border financial transactions including but not limited to syndicated lending, acquisition and leveraged financing and asset-based lending.
- Acting on behalf of a privately owned Canadian supplier of lime and limestone products in connection with various cross border financing arrangements with external lenders;
- Acting on behalf of a Russian bank regarding certain credit facilities granted to several companies and the establishment of various security rights
- Acting on behalf of a leading multinational hygiene products company based in Sweden in connection with various cross border corporate and financial reorganizations;
- Acting on behalf of a French bank, acting through its New York branch in connection with a syndicated credit agreement and the establishment of various security rights;
- Advising of, and providing transaction support to a US-based private equity firm, active in the energy sector, regarding various acquisitions, joint ventures and investments in Asia, Australia and Spain.
Martijn speaks Dutch and English fluently. She co-heads HEUSSEN’s North America desk and is a member of the ABA (American Bar Association).
阿姆斯特丹HEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Foreign languages: 荷兰文, 英文