Stan Ph. Robbers
Stan is a partner in the corporate law practice and specialises in advising and assisting both national and international companies on cross-border and domestic M&A transactions, investments and joint-ventures.
- Supporting a major Chinese pharmaceutical company in acquiring a Dutch Bioscience company;
- Assisting and providing transaction support to a Swedish listed group active within the accessibility sector for the acquisition of a Dutch producer and developer of innovative bikes and other forms of transport.
- Providing transaction support in the divestment of three Dutch packaging companies to a Spanish multinational company;
- Het bijstaan van een Zweedse beursgenoteerde full-service leverancier van communicatieoplossingen bij diverse strategische overnames in Nederland
- Assisting a prominent Chinese multinational, active in the power tool industry, with the acquisition of a renowned German power tool brand.
Stan heads HEUSSEN's China Desk and frequently travels to China, to support HEUSSEN’s Chinese clients with their Dutch and European ventures. The Legal500 recommends Stan for "his impressive track record, broad M&A knowledge and his understanding of business rationale" as well highlights him for “his successful Chinese practice and excellent network”. Stan is a member of various law associations and committees and he is active within the International Bar Association. Stan’s native language is Dutch and he is fluent in English, while he masters German on an intermediate level.
阿姆斯特丹HEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Foreign languages: 德文, 荷兰文, 英文, 法文, 西班牙文