Sandy van der Schaaf
Telefon: +31 (0)20 312 28 10
Mobil: +31 (0)6 100 80 291
Sandy is a senior associate in the Banking & Finance practice, with a particular emphasis on domestic and cross-border finance transactions, structured finance, securitisation and restructuring.
- Acting on behalf of a leading German bank regarding various cross-border financing transactions, including, but not limited to, consumer finance transactions;
- Acting on behalf of a privately owned Canadian supplier of lime and limestone products in connection with various financing arrangements with external lenders;
- Acting on behalf of a German bank in connection with an amendment of a credit facility granted to a Dutch borrower and related security rights;
- Acting on behalf of a US investment advisor regarding the financing of an acquisition of a Mexican mining company;
- Acting on behalf of originators in various securitisation transactions, including, but not limited to, RMBS, CMBS, trade receivable securitisation and auto lease securitisation.
Sandy heads HEUSSEN’s German Desk, has both the Dutch and the German nationality and is fluent in Dutch, English and German. Furthermore, she is qualified as a Rechtsanwältin and a member of the German-Dutch Lawyers Association (DNRV). She is also a member of the management board of the German-Dutch Business Association (DNG). Sandy is recommended by The Legal500.
Sandy has registered the principal legal practice area BANKING & FINANCE in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal practice areas (rechtsgebiedenregister). Based on this registration, she is required to obtain ten (10) training credits per calendar year in each registered principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.
AmsterdamHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Foreign languages: tyska, nederländska, engelska