携帯電話: +31(0) 6 295 12 247
Herman is partner and leads the Litigation & Commercial Contracting team. He specialises in corporate and commercial litigation. Additionally he assists national and international companies on commercial contracting issues.
- Litigation before the Enterprise Chamber for a listed Swedish client about issues of corporate law;
- Litigation in summary proceedings before the Dutch courts for a Hong Kong based professional service provider (as plaintiff) about issues of contract law;
- Implementing a distribution network in the Netherlands and Germany for a US based machine producer;
- Litigation before the Dutch courts for a Germany based producer of packaging machines (as defendant) about issues of international contract law and product liability;
- Assisting a Turkish based company in relation to the international execution of a Turkish verdict.
Herman graduated in Dutch Law at the Tilburg University and subsequently studied at the University of Minnesota Law School (LL.M.). He has been an attorney since 2007 and also worked as in-house litigation counsel for FrieslandCampina, a globally active dairy company. Herman is fluent in Dutch and English.
Herman has registered the principal legal practice area CIVIL LAW / LITIGATION in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal practice areas (rechtsgebiedenregister). Based on this registration, he is required to obtain ten (10) training credits per calendar year in each registered principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.
アムステルダムHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
外国語: オランダ語, 英語