Tim B. Schreuders
Tim is a partner in the corporate law practice and specialises in corporate law and M&A, with a particular emphasis on domestic and cross-border corporate and financial reorganisations and corporate financing.
- Acting on behalf of a Canadian listed gold mining company, regarding the acquisition of a Dutch Cooperative indirectly owning a gold mine in Brazil;
- Acting on behalf of a US based private equity firm, active in the energy sector, regarding various acquisitions, joint ventures and investments in Israel, South-Africa and New-Zealand;
- Acting on behalf of an American diversified industrial company regarding a global restructuring to consolidate the majority of its international operations under a single international holding company structure;
- Acting on behalf of a multinational listed electronic manufacturing company regarding the acquisition of a circuit protection business, owned by a multinational connectivity and sensor component manufacturer;
- Acting on behalf of a leading Japanese car manufacturer in various corporate law, corporate governance and contract law matters.
The Legal500 recommends Tim for his “proactive approach”. He is a member of the ABA (American Bar Association) and the IBA (International Bar Association). Tim is fluent in Dutch, English and German and co-heads HEUSSEN’s North America desk and is a part of HEUSSEN’s Japan desk.
Tim has registered the principal legal practice area CORPORATE LAW in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal practice areas (rechtsgebiedenregister). Based on this registration, he is required to obtain ten (10) training credits per calendar year in each registered principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.
阿姆斯特丹HEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Foreign languages: 德文, 荷兰文, 英文