Tim B. Schreuders
Tel.: +31 (0)20 312 28 18
Handy: +31 (0)6 466 35 979
Tim is a partner in the corporate law practice and specialises in corporate law and M&A, with a particular emphasis on domestic and cross-border corporate and financial reorganisations and corporate financing.
- Acting on behalf of a Canadian listed gold mining company, regarding the acquisition of a Dutch Cooperative indirectly owning a gold mine in Brazil;
- Acting on behalf of a US based private equity firm, active in the energy sector, regarding various acquisitions, joint ventures and investments in Israel, South-Africa and New-Zealand;
- Acting on behalf of an American diversified industrial company regarding a global restructuring to consolidate the majority of its international operations under a single international holding company structure;
- Acting on behalf of a multinational listed electronic manufacturing company regarding the acquisition of a circuit protection business, owned by a multinational connectivity and sensor component manufacturer;
- Acting on behalf of a leading Japanese car manufacturer in various corporate law, corporate governance and contract law matters.
The Legal500 recommends Tim for his “proactive approach”. He is a member of the ABA (American Bar Association) and the IBA (International Bar Association). Tim is fluent in Dutch, English and German and co-heads HEUSSEN’s North America desk and is a part of HEUSSEN’s Japan desk.
AmsterdamHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Sprachkenntnisse: Deutsch, Niederländisch, Englisch