Martijn B. Koot
Tel.: +31 (0)20 312 28 15
Handy: +31 (0)6 466 38 141
Martijn is a partner in the corporate law practice and specializes in corporate and commercial law, with a particular emphasis on domestic and cross-border M&A, private equity and corporate structuring and financial transactions.
- Advising, implementing and supporting a transaction regarding a leading listed US manufacturer of networking, connectivity and cable products, cross border corporate and financial group restructuring and a credit facility granted by a syndicate of lenders;
- Advising of, and providing transaction support for, a US-based private equity firm, active in the energy sector, regarding various acquisitions, joint ventures and investments in Asia, Australia and Spain;
- Acting on behalf of, and providing implementation and transaction support to, a listed Canadian mining company, regarding a syndicated credit facility;
- Advising of, and providing transaction support to, a provider of connectivity for the Internet of Things (IoT) based in France, on setting up a partnership;
- Advising of, and acting on behalf of, a US offshore drilling company, regarding various financing arrangements with external lenders.
Martijn speaks Dutch and English fluently. She co-heads HEUSSEN’s North America desk and is a member of the ABA (American Bar Association).
AmsterdamHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Sprachkenntnisse: Niederländisch, Englisch