Stan Ph. Robbers
Tel.: +31 (0)20 312 28 17
Handy: +31 (0)6 537 15 680
Stan is a partner in the corporate law practice and specialises in advising and assisting both national and international companies on cross-border and domestic M&A transactions, investments and joint-ventures.
- Supporting a major Chinese pharmaceutical company in acquiring a Dutch Bioscience company;
- Assisting and providing transaction support to a Swedish listed group active within the accessibility sector for the acquisition of a Dutch producer and developer of innovative bikes and other forms of transport.
- Providing transaction support in the divestment of three Dutch packaging companies to a Spanish multinational company;
- Acting as local counsel to a French Aerospace, Defense, Security and Transportation company in the divestment of its global ticketing and revenue business;
- Assisting a prominent Chinese multinational, active in the power tool industry, with the acquisition of a renowned German power tool brand.
Stan heads HEUSSEN’s China Desk and frequently travels to China, to support HEUSSEN’s Chinese clients with their Dutch and European ventures. The Legal500 recommends Stan for "his impressive track record, broad M&A knowledge and his understanding of business rationale". Stan is fluent in Dutch and English and masters German and Papiamento on an intermediate level.
AmsterdamHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Sprachkenntnisse: Deutsch, Niederländisch, Englisch, Französisch, Spanisch